hari haraya namah krsna yadavaya namah
yadavaya madhavaya keshavaya namah
gopala govinda rama sri-madhusudana
giridhari gopinatha madana-mohana
hari guru vaisnaba bhagavata gita
sri-rupa sanatana bhatta-raghunath
sri-jiva gopala-bhatta dasa-raghunath
ei chay gosai kori carana vandan
jaha hoite bighna-nas abhista-puran
ei chay gosai jar -- mui tar das
ta-sabara pada-renu mora panca-gras
tadera carana-sebi-bhakta-sane bas
janame janame hoy ei abhilas
ei chay gosai jabe braje koila bas
radha-krsna-nitya-lila korila prakas
anande bolo hari bhaja brndaban
sri-guru-vaisnaba-pade majaiya man
sri-guru-vaisnaba-pada-padma kori as
nama-sankirtana kohe narottama das
(1) O Lord Hari, Lord Krsna, I offer my obeisances to You, who are known as Yadava, Hari, Madhava, and Kesava.
(2) O Gopala, Govinda, Rama, Sri Madhusudana, Giridhari, Gopinatha, Madana-mohana!
(3) All glories to Sri Caitanya and Nityananda. All glories to Sri Advaita Acarya and His consort, Sri Sita Thakurani. All glories to Lord Hari, the spiritual master, the Vaisnavas, Srimad-Bhagavatam, and Srimad Bhagavad-Gita.
(4) All glories to Sri Rupa Gosvami, Sanatana Gosvami, Raghunatha Bhatta Gosvami, Sri Jiva Gosvami, Gopala Bhatta Gosvami, and Raghunatha dasa Gosvami.
(5) I offer my obeisances to the feet of these six Gosvamis. By offering them obeisances all obstacles to devotion are destroyed and spiritual desires are fulfilled.
(6) I am the servant of that person who is a servant of these six Gosvamis. The dust of their holy feet is my five kinds of foodstuffs.
(7) This is my desire, that birth after birth I may live with those devotees who serve the lotus feet of these six Gosvamis.
(8) When these six Gosvamis lived in Vraja they revealed and explained the eternal pastimes of Radha and Krsna.
(9) Absorbing your mind in meditation upon the divine feet of the spiritual master and the holy Vaisnavas, chant the names of Lord Hari in ecstasy, and worship the transcendental realm of Vrndavana.
(10) Desiring the lotus feet of Sri Guru and the Vaisnavas, Narottama dasa sings the sankirtana of the holy name.